What to bring
- Any letters and reports from your Doctors/Specialist or Surgeon
- Any X-rays, CT scans and reports.
- All medications/inhalers that you are currently or have recently been taking, including herbal and natural remedies.
- Your insurer’s prior approval number and letter.
- If you are a day stay patient please dress comfortably and casually in loose-fitting clothes. All necessary changes of clothing for your operation are provided.
If you are staying overnight or longer, you should bring;
- Comfortable leisure wear
- Personal toiletries
- Medications - if required. Please ensure you have a sufficient supply for the duration of your stay.
- Reading or entertainment material such as CD’s
Please do not bring valuables or jewellery, as Quay Park Surgical Centre takes no responsibility for their safe keeping.